Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This says it all (for now)

I don't really need to say much, Jon Cainer pretty well covers it:

There may be hope on the horizon but the horizon doesn't seem to be getting any closer - no matter how tirelessly you run towards it. Much the same can be said about your overall state of emotional stability. You know how things ought to be. You can even see how, in theory, it should be possible to make them that way. Yet... where's the progress?

Yeah. That says it all. And it's the dark of the moon. And I'm tired.

The rest:

Cheer up. Your outlook will radically improve with regard to both inner and outer security. You'll soon be feeling much more enthusiastic... for a good reason.

One can hope so! Enthusiasm is pretty hard to come by at the moment. I'm still pneumonic and Master 6 has an ear infection, the poor little blighter woke up last night in quite some pain... and he tells me it didn't even hurt when he went to bed. He's had a rough trot lately too... must be a Capricorn thing (he is also a Cap, like me; our birthdays are exactly a week apart. And he's just like a cute little old man sometimes! He has a sagg rising though, which makes him... er... talkative). Sleep hard to come by lately. I feel like just playing on the PS2 all day or something ridiculous.

I did end up going to EnVision, thanks to my mum and Cory Daniels and her daughter) bailing me out, babysitting-wise. Thankyou so much mum. And Cory has gone above and beyond for me, more than once. I hope I have a book to publish so I can write that very public thankyou soon. :-D

Proper update when I actually have a brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home