Friday, June 17, 2005

Well, the active detox didn't last long

I think I left it too long to start. Unfortunately, I came down with a fever last weekend -- a new virus for this household, sigh -- it took 3 days to go away and now the last 6 months have caught up with me in a big way, as I now have low-grade pneumonia. Mind you, this also means I'm not able to keep much solid food down anyhows, and I'm still not drinking coffee or putting any other garbage into my mouth, for obvious reasons, so I guess I'm detoxing -- very quickly -- by default. I've lost 4 kilos this week (3kilos would be fluid).

Don't like to complain, but it's been a difficult week. Very close to hospitalisation this week. Very close to just throwing in the towel and moving to Tibet this week. But that would just be silly.

But, anyhow. Now, I shall go and castigate Number 2 son (again) for the comment "don't worry, mum, it can't get any worse". ;-)

Oh, and on the ex front, his "offer" -- is it 3 weeks ago now? -- well, can't accept it, reject it, or whatever. His solicitor won't even talk to mine. Why? *shrugs* Who knows.

And after sending a very rude letter demanding that he have the kids for a week in the school holidays, he's now refusing to take them at all. Why? Apparently, he found out I am... what is it? "taking advantage of him" -- by arranging to actually do something with myself (in this case, EnVision), while he has the kids. Apparently, I'm not supposed to "use" him as a babysitter. I'm supposed to "sit at home or go to work" when he has the kids, not "use" him "to develop my personal social life". Never mind the fact that I only decided to do EnV because he'd demanded to have the kids and I thought I'd be free, and it's a professional development course! (yes, those quotes are from him, directly).

Why am I not surprised???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home