Monday, March 27, 2006

So Busy I Could...

Yeah. Actually, so busy I can't.

So, I don't have time to go into why I'm so busy (but see here for more info), but wanted to say a few things.

First, congratulations to one fellow on his new job and Happy First Day.

Secondly, to a certain individual I was talking to on the phone last night, *hugs*

Thirdly, a quote from Jonathon Cainer's site today:

A fascinating article in the latest edition of the New Scientist describes 'gravitational corridors' between all the major bodies in our solar system. These work rather like underground tube lines. They form a network of shifting, invisible tunnels that could allow space ships to travel using very little energy. Jupiter, apparently, is a 'central station' in this system. All this is fact, not fiction... and to me, it is a real revelation. Until now, sceptics [sic - it's "skeptics", because a c before an e, i or y always says "s", but I like Jonathon's version better hehe] have always insisted that no such connections exist... and that this was one reason why there could never be any logical basis for astrology!

From an astrological and "sci fi" viewpoint... interesting. I'll need to find that article now.

Fourthly....

*whimmmm---peeeerrrr*

Bye.

See everyone after Easter, if not at the Con itself!

2 Comments:

At 2:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous thanks.

-ACI.

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

Hope you have good time at the Con, Heather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home