Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh! I should mention the CS Team

Robert Dobson, Kate Eltham, Robert Hoge and I have been nominated for another Ditmar for Best Professional Achievement for Clarion South! I say this only to acknowledge the excellent work of my colleagues, of course (I'm just the lowly applications director).

Ditmar voting has begun. If you're a member of the 2006 NatCon (Conjure, Brisbane, 2006, again, for anyone who's moved from Mars to Xena and needs an update), then you can vote for the winners. Eve if you can't make it to the convention itself, if you have a suporting membership (just $20) you can still vote.

More info at the Conjure website.

Speaking of Clarion, it's worth mentioning that applications for Clarion South, January-February 2007 are now OPEN. More details Here.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, I hope your team wins again.

:)

- Liz

 
At 2:57 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks, Liz! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home