Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's been a weird weekend

Nothing that weird in events (in fact, it's been a pretty good weekend, all up), just... overall-feeling weird. Like, generally disconnected. No, that's no right.

You know how sometimes you feel a bit like there is that small hush before something... BIG... happens? Like, everything around you has stopped, just a little bit, waiting? Not like anticipation. Not like paranoia. Just like you've taken a deep breath and are holding it for a moment. And something's tickling the edge of your consciousness, demanding to be noticed, but every time you try to look at it, it isn't there. But when you stop looking at it, there it is again.

Like, that weird.

On another note, I watched 21 grams last night.

Shudderingly depressing. Felt the need to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- the movie not the series -- just to get the taste of it out of my mouth. Good film though.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 pm, Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

I watched that movie, I didn't get it.

Hope you have a good week ahead.

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger Heather said...

I'm not sure I "got" it as it was intended to be got. I certainly got the concept of the round-about way life can work and the concept of, I think, forgiveness. And that in death, sometimes you lose more, or gain more, than you think.

I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home