Monday, January 03, 2005

Clarion, Days 0 and 1

I haven't got tooo much to say, a) because what happens at Clarion stays at Clarion, and b) because there's no really juicy gossip yet. Hehe, kidding.

Yestaerday (Sunday) was spent picking up some of the Clarionites from the airport and making sure we didn't actually kill them or get them lost on the way. Or send anyone through a windscreen because I went too quickly over a speed hump... while I was in the middle of explaining why I can't go too quickly over speed humps because my minivan would send someone through a windscreen. (Hehe. Sorry Lily!)

The students this year are a good bunch, from what I can tell.

Of course, it's early days yet. :-P

Today was Crit day 1, and both tutor and students did a great job. Sean Williams (link to your right to his site) is a terrific bloke (of course, I already knew that) and a painless shopper. Hehe.

Kate, Rob & Robby D, GREAT job guys!

I'm rather tired after the longish drive and facing down the ex.... Going to bed now. :-)

Just want to quickly say THANKYOU and HUGS!!!! to Nic for your comment, because it may be a coupla days before I de-clarionise and get to email.

Then it's off again on the weekend. Woohoo. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home