Tuesday, December 14, 2004

What Kind of Coffee Are you?

Or, if you're to believe the Washington Post's new dictionary definitions competition winner, "What Kind of Coughed-upon are you?" :-)

Do the quiz here. Report your answers. It's immensely important.

Well, not really. But anyway.

My results:



You are a double espresso at three AM.

You are the tortured, nail-biting essence of coffee. You see visions. You could change the world if only you were up at the same time as everyone else. You have created a programming language that throws errors if the code is not written in iambic pentameter, and you are infuriated by the typos in the new edition of
Ulysses. You practice sarcasm as a form of tantric sex, and your cats have doctorates. You believe in virgin sacrifice in a good cause.

I hate these quizzes. They always just reveal too much about me. Sigh.

:-D

2 Comments:

At 7:18 am, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

Dang nabit I couldn't get the picture across :( Oh well. But as promised here I am. I couldn't get past the waking before 11am and so remain "better than nothing" darn tooting I'm better :P I'm going to go away and make myself an instant coffee now...........


You are instant coffee gulped on a bus. You are better than nothing. You are well-meaning, but ersatz. You sing along with Muzak in elevators. You cannot remember your original hair color, and your artificial nails could be used to slice a zucchini. You forget small details such as your telephone number and the names of your children. You believe in astrology, numerology, and satinism (the cult of shiny fabrics).

 
At 7:34 am, Blogger Heather said...

Yeah, comments don't allow for image tags I'm afraid. Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home