Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Panic? Moi?

I keep forgetting I'm doing Christmas "day" on Christmas Eve this year. I just realised that's 2 days away and I'm thinking... "hmm."

It was # 3 son's 10th birthday yesterday, and I still have a houseful of kids here, on what I am going to dub "cleaning day". OK, to be fair, most of them are my kids, but never mind. I have some extras.

So today's Cleaning Day. (I could also call it get rubbish to tip day, or mowing day or washing and ironing day or wish I hadn't left some of this to the last minute day).

Tomorrow's Cooking Day. We've decided to go cold buffet, so I'm cooking the roast ahead and then, well, colding it.

Friday's It.

So.

Bye.

PS: New Clarion South blog: Susan Wardle.

Bye again.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 am, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

Cleaning. *runs for cover behind the pillows*

I know I'll trade you cleaning whilst surrounded by children for packing two suitcases, attempting to hide presents from child and remember it's gotta be done by sunset today :P

 
At 8:13 am, Blogger Heather said...

You're on. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home