Friday, December 17, 2004

The Nature of Happiness

After the whole mental tiredness thing a couple of weeks ago, this week has been remarkably good.

Nothing's really changed except my attitude, I think. I think. Perhaps. Maybe I just am more settled in a few things than I was; certainly the shutdown helped a bit.

My Christmas shopping is complete and I have a full weekend coming up. Kids are healthy, had a great visit with Nicky yesterday; I have some great friends. My divorce hearing has finally been set for March 8 next year. My mower broke down and the grass around my house is about yay high, but who cares? It's amazing what a slight shift can do for your mental health. :-)

Btw, I've decided my new mantra is "Hi, my name is Heather. I'm Needy, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that."

On a (mostly) unrelated note, just for Jen's information: that "love" thing? I'm gone. Big Time.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) heh.

Jen.

 
At 7:19 pm, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

*Ponders between acting like a soccer player and dancing*

Commences the dance of joy and silliness.
I too had a great day :D

Hmmmmm you declaring neediness means I can justify my insanity intro :D

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Dance of joy and silliness? Oh no! Not the dance of joy and silliness! Hey, watch those elbows!

*commences dance of ouch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home