Monday, August 08, 2005

It's been a while since we've done a meme

so here's one I stole from Stu.

Also because it's been a while since I've stolen anything from Stu and my whole nemesis brain is out of practice.

It's google. Basically, google "[your name] is..." and post your ten favourites.

Mostly boring.

- Heather is a short hairless undershrub
- Heather is the one with the muscles Yeah, see, ma, I'm big-boned, not fat...
- Currently, Heather is learning to communicate her feelings and direct her anger and/or jealousy to positive outlets. hehehe. Evil grin
- heather is believed to bring good luck to those who possess it define "possess"... um. Are we talking The Exorcist here?
- Heather is pregnant, read all about it. Yeah, right, so what else is new?
:-P

- Heather is the type of seductive Scottish historical that will definitely please lovers Um. Let me rephrase that.
- heather is said to be stained with the blood of clan wars
- Heather is the gateway between the inner world and the outer one. Wowsers. No wonder.
- Heather is going to be talking to you about simulations of the Simulations of the what. What? I have no idea...
- the heather is an experience for the senses.
- heather is reputedly easy to propagate from cuttings That explains a lot. See "heather is pregnant" above. Oh, I crack myself up. Not.

You can do it on googlism, too. I couldn't be bothered.

Actually, that isn't strictly true. Googlism gave me:

"Sorry, google doesn't know enough about 'heather is...' yet."

Stupid memes.







* Just so my mother doesn't panic: no, I'm not. Pregnant, I mean. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home