Sunday, April 10, 2005

Oy vey, Sir Tessa!

You had to do it: use the words "buttocks" in near proximity to the word "cemetery".

Oh, my eyes! My eyes!

*grin*

You get the booby prize. Report to the One with Great Magic.

No, wait...

For everyone else (except one other person who actually knows what I'm talking about who is very busy right now so will probably not see this anyhow), no, I'm not explaining that one. It wouldn't make any sense, anyway, it was a "had to be there" moment. But I will, er, better say that there was no actual rudeness involved, and there are some weird moments of synchronicity happening here. :-S

Hoi. Shutting up now.

Must go and sing bad Whitney Houston songs now. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 pm, Blogger Tessa said...

Yeeeeeah, that's one prize I think I'll pass up on. :P

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Can't understand that at *all* :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home