Saturday, April 09, 2005

Don't you hate it when....

after a frustrating half hour trying to get blogger to post a very small post, and getting "cannot be found" pages and errors, you turn up the next day to see what's what and find the selfsame post published, not once, but three times?

Well, no, I don't hate it, exactly, it's more of in the realm of mildly irritating. Hate's a very strong word. *grin*

I know blogger's having some stability issues at the moment, so that's OK. I guess I should file these under the term "should have expected this errors" :-D

My friend Liz has a shiny new blog, I'll post the link if she says it's OK, which will have to wait as she's having puter problems. Actually, the number of people around me having technical issues computer-wise and communication stuff ups right now is staggering.

Hello. Mercury in retrograde.

Joking. :-D

Actually, only half joking. My own comedy of errors ('scuse the pun) right now is not even worth going into. I will look back on this one day and laugh. I will look back on this one day and laugh. I will look back on this one day and... who am I kidding? One day, I'm going to be a bitter old woman in a rocking chair living alone with a myriad of cats wondering what the hell happened to my life. Er, I'm actually not serious about the bitter and the wondering, I add, because I know my mum reads this and I don't want to worry her. (Hi Mum!) :-) I actually expect I'll know what happened to my life because I will have been there, mostly, and I expect to be reading, at least. And I won't keep more than 2 (desexed) shorthaired cats at any time.

I daresay I'll be old one day, though, presuming the human race doesn't annihilate itself any time soon or a piano doesn't fall on my head. I'm rather optimistic there, not sure why hehe. And probably alone, except if the kids visit (they assure me they will but then, most of them haven't hit puberty yet. I'm still relevant ;-) ). But it'll be quiet. Quiet is good.

I want to work in a library. Libraries are quiet. They have books. And... er.... Nothing. What is said at The Lifeline, stays at The Lifeline (*evil grin*)

Or a cemetery. Cemeteries are also quiet. Not much to do, though. And... er.... Nothing.

4 Comments:

At 12:30 am, Blogger Tessa said...

Yeah, blogger's been a right pain in the buttocks lately...:S

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

No website is without its problems. :)

sure, Heather you can link to my blog if you want.

(Oh yeah it was me who deleted the last comment, I made an irritating mistake of typing 'it's' instead of 'its'.

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

Who on earth said working in libraries was quiet?????? Someone is spreading rumours I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home