Thursday, November 11, 2004

Saturn's in my Romance sector

Listening to: Footloose Yeah. Having childhood flashbacks this week. Oops, my age is showing. Not as old as you think: I grew into adulthood only this year.

Of course, that's in Hobbit years, but never mind.

Mood: Umm. Not exactly sure, actually.


Q: How many SF writers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Two, but it's actually the same person doing it. (S)he went back in time and
met themself in the doorway and then the first one sat on the other one's
shoulder so that they were able to reach it. Then a major time paradox
occurred and the entire room, lightbulb, changer and all was blown out of
existence. They co-existed in a parallel universe, though.



Not much time today: I have to drive No2 son down to Brissy for his writer's camp.

According to all things astrological today, Saturn (Cap's Guiding Planet) is in my romance sector. Apparently with Mars (ruler of Aries) in the Scorpio space (even more auspicious because it just so happens my Mars is in Scorpio as well), this is supposed to mean Really Good Things for me in relationship thingies.

Might explain all the romantical novelling stuff lately, given how out of character that is for me.

Whatever.

So, LoveOfMyLife, whoever you may be and wherever you may dwell, now is the time to say something, apparently. Flowers good. Chocolates Bad. Declarations of Undying Love always welcome. Phone call OK.

Hehe. Yeah. Right.

Sigh.

Going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home