Sunday, June 03, 2007

No, I'm not dead

again.

A friend of mine lightly complained, well, ok, more like commented, that I hadn't blogged for a while (hi Scott. So, answer, then, or I'll never blog again :-P And I am going to say, you're one to talk, Mister-haven't-blogged-since-August).

'Tis true.

Well, 'tis sort of true. My online persona's been blogging a LOT.

Stories and stuff that I wouldn't want my grandmother to read. ;-)

Also been going through some... stuff. Not all bad stuff, but stuff, anyway.

Friends getting married, others getting engaged. Woo hoo! Yay, and congrats to all.

But anyway, I'm not dead. Feel free to drop me a line.

7 Comments:

At 9:45 am, Blogger Scott said...

Hey

I may not have blogged since august but i have lots of excuses too. Getting engaged. Buying a house. And... stuff.

 
At 2:32 am, Blogger Jaradcel said...

Well, glad you're not dead either =P Where are you blogging AT then :P

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

Holy Hell....she blogged.

*passes out*

 
At 8:02 pm, Blogger Heather said...

Yeah, see. This is why I don't blog here any more. People get hurt when I do.

And, Scott. No. Not an excuse. You've had so much more to SAY, see. :-P

And, Eug. I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :-D

 
At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah, blogging is highly overrated.

Glad you're alive.

Kris.

 
At 12:31 am, Blogger The Robinsons said...

so, you lied to me. Or at least it's an implied lie. You said you'd blog again if I posted a comment. That was years ago.

Scott

 
At 7:16 am, Blogger Rowena Cory Daniells said...

Hi Heather,

I missed you at the AAs. Don't tell me you were there and I didn't spot you?

Hope things run smoothly for you from now on.


Cheers, R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home