Thursday, August 03, 2006

So.

Wassssup???

I've been out of commission for a while. And a lot has happened since I was here last. So, I'm not going to bore anyone with the details. Instead, I am going to gradually re-insinuate my way back onto my own blog.

I'm also going to start writing the Siobhan Ellis blog, too. I've been waiting until I've had time to do something nice to the blogspot pro-forma, you know, html-wise, but I haven't had the time and I've pretty well decided not to make any more excuses for myself.

For any reason.

So, hi. :-)

And, for anyone who yet again thought I was dead, here is my obituary.

The link was snurched from this blog: http://thebedandbreakfastman.blogs.com/ . I stumbled onto this one fairly recently: turns out the writer is an old-friend-of-an-old-friend. Don't ask. But drop by and have a look. This fellow Australian is a funny bloke. And *only* 37, too... sorry, anyone who can make random uses of Monty Python is OK in my book. I can't yet. I'm only 35. But then, no-one expects the spanish Inquisition.





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Anyone who knows me from the old LifeLine will find that terribly amusing, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*glomps*

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger Heather said...

ooowch....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home