Sunday, August 14, 2005

Head's Up

Since it's been happening a lot lately, I'm going to say this:

Unsigned, anonymous spam comments will be automatically deleted. I will not visit your site. I am not interested in laser eye surgery or travelling to Mauritius in a leaky boat, no matter how cheap the rates. And no, I don't really want to enlarge my male member, given that I'm female and all. And given that I've just recently cleared all debt, I'm not really keen to go into more, so no credit card offers, either.

You will not get even click-through revenue from me. Don't even bother.

However, if you're new to the site and want to remain anonymous, no issue here. Welcome to comment. Just don't try to sell me anything. I'm not in a position to buy.

If I need or want your product, I will google for it. Go peddle somewhere else.

It's nothing personal. I have a "no junk mail" sign on my snail mail box, too.

Deleted spam on this post alone so far: 7

Hoi. This post wasn't a dare, you know. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home