Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, how bizarre

I had an insane moment this morning and stood on the scales. I've taken off 4 kilos since the last doc's appointment a couple of weeks ago (for the US readers 1 kilo = 2.2 lbs, so that's 8.8lbs. Now, that's the last time I'll do the maths for you, it's about time you guys joined the rest of the known universe and went metric. :-P)

Thing is, I'll be flujibbered if I can figure out where from (I don't look or feel lighter and I'm not a measurement-taker, who has TIME???), or how. I haven't changed my diet (except I eat brekky more often, so I'm eating more food), and stress has made me put on weight in the past, not take it off. I've just taken off 10% of the total I should probably take off and you can't tell. Go figure. :-S

Perhaps the old adrenal gland system normalising is helping my metabolism go back to normal. Sheesh, it's almost enough to make me consider doing some sit-ups or something.

Nah. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home