Friday, January 07, 2005

A Field Guide to Experts

Listening to: Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, a soundtrack to the Baldur's Gate games. Good music. Not as good as, say, the Age of Wonders music, but still OK.

Mood: Speaking to a friend last night, couldn't really put a finger on it, but he came up with something reasonably accurate: disjointed. Like, I'm here, but I'm not really here, sort of thing. I have no real emotions but all emotions are running around my head at the same time, but I'm keeping a lid on it. Emotional for no real reason... not even hormones :-P Like, have a quiet moment so the lizard brain goes "Ok, now it's time to deal with.... let me see, what's been in the files for a while... Ok, then... this, and then throws up somethign long forgotten from about 10 years ago. And I'm, like, "Que, what? Where did this come from? I must be insane."

A sense that nothing's happening while everything's happening. A sense that everything's fine, but somethings missing. Nothing is wrong, but there's something wrong with that. Weird.

Lots of pictures running through my head today, although nothing useful yet. I always feel like this before a burst of creativity. New Moon's due on the 10th, too, may have a little to do with it. I always dream a LOT around the time of new and full moons, 2 days before, 2 days after, especially. Never noticed that until I started a dream diary so I could jot down the subliminals to help me write. After a few months, I noticed a pattern. Hmm, I dream (or, at least, remember dreams) in five day blocks. I wonder.....

Of course, no dreams of any real use lately. They're always about the same subject... and no, I'm not going into detail, umm, except to say they're all G rated. :-P

Nothing much to say today, but Jen sent me this link:

A Field Guide To Experts

Rather funny. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home