Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Good day?

From Mystic Medusa for me today:

La Luna in Virgo feels so good for Sea-Goats - you are inspired, artistic and mega-efficient all at the same time. Romance is similarly enhanced - someone finds you unbelievably alluring.

Well, I don't know about the alluring thing, I'm not exactly built for "alluring" (although, if true, that would make the "unbelievably qualifier make sense ho ho, oh, I crack myself up) hehe, but mega-efficint is good. Today I have to make about 100 phone calls (OK, slight exaggeration, but not by much), to power, phone companies, etc to swap residences, buy stuff, keep packing, get the car rego up to date (it expired on the 16th and I missed it! Yikes!), change my name & address on my rego and driver's licence, organise and pay for a storage unit for my stuff that won't fit in the house, rubbish, wash clothes, pack, clean out the fridge, get make sure I have the kids' stuff packed for their weekend jaunts, pack, get the mail forwarding organised, oh, and did I mention, pack? I should fit in a shower, too, I guess. Kids have to go to school.

Fortunately, my mum is coming up today to help. Yay mum!

And I actually do feel mega-efficient today. :-D

2 days to go until moving day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home