Monday, March 28, 2005

On a Side Note

Persuant to last post, my Cainer 'scope today would rather seriously send me nutsoid if I believed in that sort of thing:

There's something you want but which, one way or another, the universe is not yet letting you have. But there is something else that would more than compensate for this and which clearly IS on offer. So what's the problem? The problem is a fixed idea. As Saturn starts moving in the right direction once more, you just need to be a bit more fluid and flexible. Do what you can for now. Then, later, you can do the rest.

OK, I know what the universe isn't letting me have that I want (no I'm not saying what that is out loud, are you kidding me??), but I have NO idea what IS on offer instead. Sigh.

Pftht.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home