Saturday, March 26, 2005

Yu-Gi-Oh! and stuff

Listening to: The Corrs, The Best of the Corrs. Go on, go on, come on leave me breathless... lalala. :-D

Number 2 & 3 sons have been victims of the craze for some time ago, but I've resisted encouraging it by playing with them.

Last week, though, when D&N were visiting, my intrepid #3 managed to convince Nicky to have a game and watching it made it look interesting, so yesterday I asked them to teach it to me.

Bloody addictive game, that. Can't play it today because the boys are at their dad's. Can't survive. Must play. Must get myself my own player deck. I was thinking that I could make up a pack of all.... er. Umm. Hm. Never mind.

Watched the Bodyguard again last night, you know, Kevin Costner, Whitney Houston. Love some of those songs. Since my Love Song Duel at LL seems to be over (and I don't really feel like entering into a "cheating hearts" duel, especially when I'm supposed to be the "cheat", which presses all sorts of buttons I'd rather not deal with right now), I'll just have to post my sappy yearnings here. Sorry, guys, but that's how it is.

It's my blog and I'll yearn if I want to... hehe. You would yearn too if he happened to you...? Nah, that's just silly. (Of course anyone who isn't familiar with "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" will be convinced of my insanity, but that's OK, I gave up on being thought sane a long time ago. :-P)

One from The Bodyguard, anyhow:

Run To You

I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
Oh, oh, a girl who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

I wanna run to you
I wanna run to you
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm?
I wanna run to you
But if I come to you
Tell me, will you stay
Or will you run away?

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
Oh, oh, what's the sense
Of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what this means

I wanna run to you
I wanna run to you
Won't you hold me in your arms
And keep me safe from harm?
I wanna run to you
But if I come to you
Tell me, will you stay
Or will you run away?

I need ya here
I need ya here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much...


Right, then. Back to your regularly scheduled programming. *coughs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home