Monday, March 14, 2005

Aaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning, Will Robinson! Whine post/rant ahead! Turn away now. Now, I say.

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

St Kilda Saints, my AFL team, it turns out, ARE playing in Brisbane this season. Yay! Not! NEXT WEEK. Next Thursday. I can't possibly make it. No money. No time. No sitter. No hope. I missed out last season the one time they played the Lions up here in round 22 (long story but have I mentioned how much I dislike my ex? No?), and they didn't play up here at all in the 2003 season. Not at all. Urgh. And now, round bloody one. Round one! Easter! INGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh, and my house sale seems to have fallen over due to the sheer incompetence of a single council worker 2 and a half years ago. But that's hardly important.

I just wish that my #2 son hadn't said, "Don't worry, mum, things can't get any worse."

I may or may not see you again. Chances are, after a comment like that, a piano's going to materialise out of thin air and fall on my head.

(As an aside, wonder where the term came from. "Thin air"? Can anything materialise out of THICK air?? Hmm).

Rescue remedy, Rescue Remedy, Rescue Remedy.

I shall write a haiku and call it George. Excuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home