Friday, March 04, 2005

Been a While

Just a short one before taking the kids to school.

My computer crashed, and the only one I had to use was my laptop, which I thought was dead but turned out not to be, but which can only connect to the 'net for about 5 minutes at a time before I get kicked off. So, except for a couple of posts on Lifeline, there was no 'net. It took me a while to get around to getting the comp fixed, because I spent 12 hours a day for a week getting the house cleaned up for sale (it sold to the first buyer). Once that was done, my kids started throwing up (no, the 2 things aren't related!). After a week of being up all night with small children holding bowls, I went down with it. Urgh. I lost 2 kilos in 3 days and my joints still ache, but I'm OK now.

So much has happened in the past weeks that I'm not sure where to start, so I probably won't. At least, not until later. Suffice to say, I'm going though some pretty intense stuff and I'm finding out who my real friends are. Which is a good thing. :-)

Call out to another friend who is going through a rough time at the moment. RS (you know who you are), hang in there. Love ya, mate. xxxxx

3 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the little ones are feeling better. Food poisoning?

(Btw, Dropped you an email. :) )

- Liz

 
At 9:34 pm, Blogger Tessa said...

Hey, great news selling the house! Not so great news with the puking. But hey, it could be worse...and I'm going to stop there, because that's just gross, Tessa, gross.

 
At 9:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you said March 8th for your "official" sigh...So, sigh...and hugs back at you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home