Monday, March 14, 2005

Before school -- name change

Just quickly. *grin*

I have a hell week again this week, so I daresay I'll be as tight lipped (ie, too busy to winge) as I was last week. :-)

However, since it seems the blogger profiles are buggered (mine's still putting my last post as November 4 last year!), and it hasn't moved my name change onto this page, I thought I'd mention. I'm divorced now (actually as of last Tuesday 8 March) so I've reverted to my maiden name, which is Gammage.

Edit: Ok, it seems re-publishing the blog, not just the profile, was required. I stand corrected. Sigh.

Also, Jon Cainer had some nice advice for Aries this week, and it was good enough to post, because I think it's excellent advice for anyone:

Would you like to know how you can improve your relationship with someone else? Just improve your relationship with yourself! If you're feeling good about who you are and what you have to offer, others can't help but instinctively recognise and respond to this. And, if you're not? Then it's no use hoping that someone will sweep you up in their arms and take you under their wing. The bad news is, you have to fix things for yourself. The good news is - you can!


I promised the Clarionites that I would post their quotes, and I haven't forgotten, guys. Will do by tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never said this before, but I like your name, Gammage. It suits you in your writing as well - think it looks good on a cover of a fantasy novel. :)

>> The bad news is, you have to fix things for yourself. The good news is - you can!

I think the secret to being really popular and dynamic is to feel good about yourself and like yourself. I only disagree with a small part of that quote: having to fix things for yourself is a good thing, it's better not to let others fix you. Real advice from a real Aries. *G*

 
At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops I forgot to sign, Liz. :)

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger Heather said...

I figured it was you, Liz. :-) The other important Aries (of two, and you'd be one :-P) in my life at present would never voluntarily say something that nice to me without prompting. And would never call himself a real Aries. :-D

I agree, it's a Good Thing doing for oneself. However, my latest life lesson, in a sign around my neck a la 28 Days is "Kick me when I forget to ask for help."

I have a bruised backside as a result lately. hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home