Thursday, January 20, 2005

I was accused the other day...

of being "contradictory" in nature.

The crux of this was that the other person couldn't figure me out. I apparently don't fit into any box he can think of. I espouse both left and right-wing ideals and seem to be extremist when, upon actual debate and discussion, the views I hold on the subject are actually pretty well middling, when you consider the actual "extremist" viewpoints.

I've been called a "hippy" and a "right wing fascist" in the same week.

Hehe.

Hippy < ........................................................................... > Fascist.

Can't get much further than that.

I'm thinking.... Good.

Boxes.

Who needs them?

Except for packing stuff, of course. They're useful then. :-)

I am going to add, quickly, that this isn't intentional on my part. I am who I am. Unless I'm actually hurting someone I'm no longer going to pretend to be anything else for the sake of sensibilities.

Of course, I will deny I ever said that if asked.

Oh! BTW, Nicky, do you remember that conversation we had last week that I said I'd deny every having had this week? I have only one thing to say.... "What conversation???" :-P

2 Comments:

At 2:02 pm, Blogger Nicky Strickland said...

We had a conversation last week????????????????

:P Dang nabit I missed it. Again :P

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger Heather said...

What, what conversation?? You can't have missed a conversation we never had. :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home